Shree Ganesha Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
Shree Ganesha is the God of wisdom and intelligence and worshipping him leads to personal and professional stability. Lord Ganesha is worshipped before beginning of any ritual, ceremony or before undertaking any new work so that it can proceed with no obstacles. Ganesha means lord of Ganas (followers of Lord Shiva). Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati and is one of the most revered Gods of Hinduism. Lord Ganesha is Pranava Swarupa (embodiment of Aum) and has all the five elements under His control.
- For wisdom and intelligence
- For removal of obstacles in the way of success
- For health, wealth, prosperity and success
- For various planetary and other dosha nivaran
- For blessings of Lord Ganesha
Puja service includes:
- Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Pujan, Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek, Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Ganesh Yantra Pujan, Ganesh Sahasranaam, Ganesh Gayatri 1100 times, Ganesh strotra recitation, Ganesh chalisa recitation. Ganesh Mantra Japa, Ganpati Homa, Aarti ,Pushpaanjali and Daily Brahmin Bhojan.
- “Aum Ekadantaya Viddhamahe, Vakratundaya Dhimahi, Tanno Danti Prachodayat॥”
- Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha
- A short Video of the Sankalpa and mantra chanting would be sent to you along with the photographs of the Puja ritual.
- having prasad, energised Rudraksha, silver tabeez and yantra would be sent along.